Please join our allotment Facebook group for lots of useful updates and other information.
Some useful growing tips here http://www.bbc.co.uk/gardening/basics/techniques/
For those just starting out this year why not try these http://www.gardenorganic.org.uk/growyourown/easiest.php
Health and Safety
- The CCAA Constitution and current Site Rules (CCAA Site Rules)
- The CCAA Health and Safety Manual, which includes this health and safety policy, along with the accompanying health and safety risk assessments (HSF-01 and HSF-02) and method statements;
- Regular updates provided by the committee via email and Facebook;
- Provision of information on the CCAA website; and
- Site inductions for new association members undertaken by the Secretary or other CCAA committee member.
Composting is an inexpensive, natural process that transforms your kitchen and garden waste into a valuable and nutrient rich food for your garden. It’s easy to make and use.
Use the link below to get the latest composting information from Recycle Now.